There are so many fun things to do in Ellijay GA, but there are definitely some things you just HAVE to do! Keep reading below to find the top 5 things to do in Ellijay GA.
Top 5 Things To Do In Ellijay GA
- Abby’s Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt – This cute little ice cream and frozen yogurt shop in downtown Ellijay GA is quite the experience! Instead of that nasty old “pay by weight” FRO-YO shop that you’re used to, Abby’s offers three flat-fee cup sizes that you can fill up with anything you want! People love the $5 Green Cup! Choose from 15 Flavors and 45+ Toppings! Visit Abby’s at 24 S. Main Street in Downtown Ellijay, GA.
- Apple Picking – Ellijay GA is famous for apple picking, especially since it is home of the Georgia Apple Festival in October. If you’re looking for things to do in Ellijay GA, you have to go apple picking with the family! For a complete list of Apple Orchards and things to do in Ellijay GA, check out this Ellijay GA Apple Festival Map Guide.
- Antiques – One of the best things to do in Ellijay GA is to browse all of the local antique shops in Downtown Ellijay. People love the variety of antiques in the heart of downtown Ellijay.
- Mountain Biking – If you have a heart for the outdoors and love to go mountain biking and/hiking, you will love the trails and mountains of north Georgia and Ellijay. Gilmer County is now featured as an official mountain biking county! Check out Cartecay Bike Shop in Ellijay and see their Ellijay Mountain Bike Trails.
- Restaurants – Ellijay is home to several great dining opportunities! Choose from the 1907, River Street Tavern, Cantaberry Restaurant, Mr. P’s Take Out Food, Bunk’s on Boardwalk Pizza, Cornerstone Cafe, Back Porch Bistro…and don’t forget to visit Abby’s Ice Cream and Frozen Yogurt for a delicious dessert after your meal!